Sunday, February 1, 2015

01/30/2015 Gallery Walk

Prompt: Take a moment to reflect upon your impressions of what you have learned from the array of articles in at least two well written paragraphs, using evidence from your graphic organizer.

One of my reactions was to Rebecca's Article about Boko Haram Attacks and all I was thinking was like those poor people. Her article talked about how the deaths which were brutal and they where trying to make the deaths painful (for the sake of keeping this appropriate I won't say how the people where killed). Her article also said that over 10,000 people where killed and to think that those 10,000 had families and where each an important part of Earth makes me feel very sad for them and their families who have to suffer knowing their sisters brothers etc. died horrible deaths.

Another one of my reactions was to Mia's article which was about the boy in the box. I was thinking how could a boy just magically appear there with no one finding it until then. Its been 60 years since they have found him inside the box. What was very interesting is that they don't know who he is. Like they don't know his name or where he came from, and the mystery still continues till today. Which sparks my curiosity to investigate further into this mystery.

Overall I learned a lot, from curing cancer, to Ebola vaccines, to even Measles at Disney Land. It was really fun presenting and I hope we can do it again soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment