Thursday, January 29, 2015

Weekly blog for 1/26/15 Alabama Moon

Prompt: Draw 3 objects that represent you're reading. Explain how they connect to the book you've been reading


     For my first object I chosen is a boys orphanage because thats where Moon lived for about three days. I chose this because it represents a huge part in what I'm reading because then he wouldn't have met Kit, or Hal. I also chose this because this was a main part in his adventure towards going to Alaska. As Moon kept mentioning he wanted to break free and that he was going to take Kit with him. 

For my second object I chose a shelter kind of like the one Moon and his dad had in the forest (except their shelter was more to the ground to keep from being seen or caught). This represents what I'm reading because for all of Moons life he has always lived in the forest and that shelter was his home. This also represents what I'm reading because it shows how even in the forest they managed to survive and he was happy. 



My third and final object is a wheel barrel. I chose this because it represents Moons love towards his father. When his father broke his leg, Moon took his day everywhere he needed to go on the wheel barrel. The day his father died he also took his father in the wheel barrel to the small grave they had where they had buried his mother as well. 



I commented on Saul's Blog, Justin's Blog, and Mia's Blog for this week.

2 comments:

  1. I believe that from what you said the object you choose are good examples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yareli- Your content is excellent...well done! Please go back and check for grammatical errors - contractions, subject/verb agreement, possessives, etc.

    ReplyDelete