Thursday, January 22, 2015

Weekly Blog for 1/20/15 The Death Cure

º Write about how one character feels. Write about a time you felt that way, too.

º Write a summary of what you just read.

       The main character, Thomas, feels sad and angry because of Teresa. He feels this way because after all that she has put him through. They where best friends went through the maze together then in the Scorch Trials she's "forced" to act mean to him because she thought it would be the only way to save him. Then the kiss they shared Thomas had all though it was real, the feelings everything. So when she betrayed him by leaving him in the gas chamber he felt like his heart was broken and he was very sad and angry that he couldn't be able to stop her. 

      At one point I felt like this to because once I was going to go out with my friends somewhere I think the mall, and when I got there they where all there so I started to walk up to them and the started running towards me. However they weren't running at me, they where running at the new girl from school and after they left me outside while they all crowded the girl. I felt super sad and betrayed because I was going through some tough times with my family and now that they completely abandoned me I felt hopeless and really really sad. 

      I read the part where Thomas had just got out of seeing Newt at the Crank Palace, (Newt had The Flare) and now munnies (the ones immune to The Flare)had taken him there. They find him already to late that The Flare had taken most of him and he told them all to leave, that It would be better that way. With all the heart break they left and went back to the city of Denver where they where ambushed by the Right Arm (which where supposed to be the good guys, said by Gally).

     They took down the guards inside of the place that they where being held and a guard, Brenda, and Thomas left to go speak with the "Boss". They get into a pitch black ally where there is a hoard of Cranks who suspiciously opened the way for them to drive through but then all the Cranks start to attack. They eventually got out with the van (what they where driving) all beat up and damaged yet they had made it to the "boss" of Right Arm. 


 I commented on Diana's Blog, Siari's Blog, and Jared's Blog for this week.

4 comments:

  1. Your blog was great! I especially liked reading your post because i've read the whole Maze Runner series, and watched the movie. So I could relate and compare our thoughts on the story. One thing I wanted to point out was that I felt your summary was a little too detailed. Try to keep it a little more simple when summarizing. Other than that, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog was good. I like how you made the link between you and Thomas. I could also relate to Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that was a great blog because you really related yourself to the main character Thomas and you gave a memory that related to the betrayal of Thomas from Teresa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yareli - Thanks for sharing a moment in your life with us that relates to the novel. Remember to reread and not to be too verbose in your writing, which can led to run-on sentences.

    ReplyDelete