Friday, January 9, 2015

Weekly Blog for 1/5/15 When Was The Last Time You Did Something For The First Time?



     The first time I ever tried Momias was on New years when my brother had a party and his friends came over. My mother had made food just tacos when we thought she wasn't going to bring any more out. Then she brought this plate and I didn't know what it was so I backed away from it. Momias, the ones my mother made where made out of bacon, bread, and strawberry jam weird combination but it was surprisingly good. My brother had start to freak out saying that he hasn't had these in forever so me being curious I went to go try one. 

     I had eaten a large part of the I walked over and grabbed one took a bit then grabbed three more, no lie. My mom had to make like three batches of mumias because we kept eating them all. My brothers friends, Victor and Isa where fighting over which food was better the momias, or the tacos my mom had made earlier while I tried to sneak over and grab some more. Which caused me to get smacked over the head by my fantastic mother who told me I couldn't eat anymore, so I was like "challenge accepted" and kept going ninja everywhere trying to get to the amazing plate that had the momias and they had like this glow. It was calling me. 

    To say that this was my first time I became obsessed over them. Yet my mom hasn't made them again since then(*so sad*). I did however eat the last one which I was very proud of because I did it in secret (no, everyone was just doing something so I just walked straight into the kitchen). In the end we ended up running out of bread in the morning for breakfast and supposedly it was my fault so I had to buy the bread with the money I had gotten for Christmas. 




No comments:

Post a Comment