Friday, October 17, 2014

7th Grade First Quarter Reflection


     During this first quarter of 7th grade I have achieved many things and learned many things. I have successfully made it through the quarter with just 1 B which I am very proud of. My most difficult classes I would say are math and Lit/La class. In Mrs. Larson's class i have learned many things such as annotating, the way to blog, objective summaries, and how to cite you work. I personally think in just this first quarter I have learned way more then I did in 6th grade.

     For my 40 book challenge so far I have read 1 book and I am half way on my 2nd book. Forty Books seems like a lot but I hope I can catch up in the new quarter so that I can achieve this goal. Both the books that I read and are currently reading are by the same author, Laurie Halse Anderson. Not to stray off topic but she is a very good author that expresses great word choice for her characters. For my 2nd book Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson I am on page 164 so I am about over half way done with the book. 

     I have gotten way better with my blogs because I actually never had a blog. I think I am expressing myself more and it helps to sometimes let go of those feelings in writing. Currently I love to blog and I hope I can make one out of school so I could express my feelings a bit further. Mrs. Larson has done a great job teaching all of us and I hope to learn more things from her. I also love the was that she is not to strict with us but just enough to put us in our places to make sure we don't goof around.  





No comments:

Post a Comment