Monday, May 23, 2016

'This I Believe' Speech "The Family I Love"


   "Family, where life begins, and love never ends." -Unknown 
I believe that a family's love can never falter.

          My now deceased grandpa and the rest of my family live in Progreso, Yucatan. We went on March 16, 2016 to attend his wake. After, my aunt had told my brother and I, "You guys mean alot to your grandma, and she wants to see you guys more, since you two are the only ones she can't see grow up." When I heard that, I realized that even if I didn't talk to her all the time, and wasn't in Mexico for long, she loves me unconditionally and I the same way.

       I realized that my family will always love me, which is why I want to spend all of my time with them. Realizing this has changed my way of life, and now I value my family more than anything. Now, any future actions I do I'll always put them in mind. 

Even as I was writing this, I really wanted to back with all of my family back in Mexico. Even so, I know that however many miles we are apart, a family's love can never falter.



No comments:

Post a Comment