Thursday, April 28, 2016

TWM - What 'Tuesday' Has Inspired You?


          Family to me is the most important thing in the world. It's come to my attention that any of my family members can be taken away from me in the blink of an eye. My grandpa and my uncle where an example of this. Ever since them, Its made me think of my family way more, and miss not being with them in Mexico. Reading the fifth Tuesday, when they talked about family, really hit me hard. As I imagine how his wife and sons must feel when Morrie died.

          One of the reasons I chose this 'Tuesday' was because of what Morrie had said through out the "chapter" about family and its support. Morrie had said the quote, "'The fact is, there is no foundation, no secure ground, upon which people may stand today if it isn't the family.'" To me, this means that what ever happens, your family will always be able to support you and love you. That the love from your family is the greatest thing you can possibly get in this life, and I think this is true a hundred percent.

         Another reason why I chose this 'Tuesday' was because of what Morrie had said, which was the most powerful thing in that Tuesday. Morrie had said, "'Love each other or perish.'" I chose this because I think it means that if you don't love your family to the best of your ability, your not living correctly and really that goes in certain situations. This quote signifies how you should love your family as much as you can, because as I had mentioned before, they can be taken in the blink of an eye so in that time, love them as much as you can.




No comments:

Post a Comment