Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Weekly Blog 12/8/14 The Death Cure

º Would you recommend this book to friends? Why or why not?
 ºIn few paragraphs, summarize what you read today.

     I would recommend this book to my friends because I think this book is filled with excitement and action from the main characters. Also how the author wrote the book with more detail than necessary makes it a really good book to read any time. I also just in my opinion would recommend the book because of how the author lets the characters react, I think its exciting to know what Thomas, Brenda, Newt, Minho, or Teresa are going to do especially since they don't trust Teresa that much in the beginning. 

     In what I have read so far, Wicked had put Thomas in isolation for about four weeks. He has been let out giving fresh new clothes and has had to get the chance to meet the other Gladers again. The scientist that has been telling them information since the beginning of the Scorch trial, tells them that the tests are over. He also tells them that they can have their memories back (They all had their memories removed temporally because of the trials, in the first book). The Gladers start to group up and some disagree with getting their memories back and some are totally up for it. Of course Teresa over there immediate says yes by saying "WICKED is good".

     Newt, Thomas, and Minho are the only ones that choose not to get their memories back. Brenda runs up to Thomas and tells him a message to only trust her and another person who has not shown up in the book as of yet. Newt, Thomas, and Minho are taken into a small type apartment where they are to be kept until they are summoned for the tests which take place the next day. The "rat man" or (the scientist that has been telling them information since the beginning of the Scorch trial) Wakes them up telling them they have to get their memories back like it or not. Thats about all I've read so far and I think I left myself on a cliff hanger which its terrible because this will eat at me all day until I read again tomorrow. 

 




1 comment:

  1. Cliffhangers are the worst, but also the best because they make you want to read the book!

    ReplyDelete