Friday, September 12, 2014

All About Me! :)



   Hi everyone my name is Yareli, 
  I'm 12 and I'm a 7th grader.
I love to read an write because I enjoy it and it calms me down. My favorite quote is "Happiness is like jam, You can't spread even a little without getting some on yourself" because its true even if you don't realize.

       I like taking pictures of nature with my camera and with my friends. I'd rather stay inside on the weekends or on cold winter days then go out. My favorite shows are Doctor Who, Once Upon A Time, and How I Met Your Mother. I love to bake and make arts and crafts out of random things around my house. I love to organize and read on my favorite reading site Wattpad. I also love to go to Starbucks and get their yummy frappuccino's.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment